Thursday 15 December 2016

How I Stopped My Hair Loss


Most of us are in the bad books of dermatology, especially when it comes to the head scratching conditions of hair loss. Do tears roll down your cheeks every time you see the fallen hair strand stuck on your comb or pillow? Do you often watch all that hair falling from your head while you take a shower? Don’t you just hate to see all that hair on your pillow after you wake up in the morning?
If the answer to all the questions is yes, then professional hair treatment is exactly what you need. But hey! Stop for a second.
If you think professional hair loss treatment means paying for expensive procedures with minimum results, then you’re wrong.
Professional hair loss treatment means treating hair fall the right way. Growing your hair back again needs a good dermatologist to recommend a good treatment to you. Hair transplant surgery and natural treatments with oils are just a few of these treatments.
My Life with Hair Loss
For three years, I had wasted my valuable time using numerous different kinds of hair products on my hair to stop losing so many strands. By then, I had never realized that the solution was quite easy.
As a college student, you had to have beauty and brains to win the attention of other individuals. It wasn’t really the ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’ kind of rule. So with my hair thinning at such a young age, I had lost my interest in studies and started worrying too much about my hair. During lectures, I ran my fingers through my hair, while strands fell upon my notebook.
My mother recommended that I use a shampoo from one of the top brands. Convincing as her advice was, it didn’t do much good to me.
After all, I wasn’t lucky enough to grow the thick, lustrous hair that I have today. So, after some months post-graduation, I had decided on visiting a clinic.
It was a simple one. I had got my hopes up and believed the tall claims of the clinic, but unfortunately, the process didn’t work and my money was wasted.
A year later, my friend called me up on the phone. She told me about Dr. Rubin’s clinic and even sent me picture samples of her hair. I couldn’t believe it. Her hair, which was quite thin like mine, was now debonair and beautiful. The next day, when we met at the mall, I saw the same beautiful hair.
Little did I know that it would work wonders on my hair loss. I reluctantly visited the hair restoration clinic myself. I doubted that the treatment would work, but surprisingly, my hair thickened after one month. It rarely fell from my head anymore. I was free from my hair loss problems. The doctors of a well-known clinic here really sort out hair loss causes quite well.

FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant)-
FUT is a method of transplantation in which a strip of hair is harvested from the back of the head, and then dissected into the individual follicular units. Those units can then be transplanted onto the bald areas. Normally it leaves behind a scar which will be covered back by hair.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)-
FUE is a newer procedure that harvests the follicles one by one, directly from the head. This is achieved by using a small punch tool that removes the follicle from the head. Once an adequate amount of hair grafts are removed, they are then inserted into tiny slits in the balding area.

Strip Harvesting-

Strip harvesting is the most common technique for removing hair follicles from a donor site. The surgeon harvests a strip of skin from the scalp area of good hair growth. A strip of hair is removed with the help of scalpel of hair-bearing tissue from the donor site. Each incision is planned so that intact hair follicles are removed.
The recovery period in this mode of hair transplant is two weeks.
Hair transplant was never as good as Hyderabad. They give a whole range of treatment options to choose from according to your budget and leaving you as sparkling as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment